CRCL In The News
- Our views: Use the Mississippi River to rebuild wetlands
- Hundreds of Louisiana’s ancient sites at risk of washing away, study says
- Guide to New Orleans travel and special tours for GSC 2023
- Coalition To Restore Coastal Louisiana’s Oyster Shell Program
- How eating oysters could help protect the coast
- OEG Offshore supports Louisiana coastal restoration project
- What Does Neptune Pass Mean To Fisherman?
- Corps grants Louisiana permits needed to build $2.5 billion Mid-Barataria Sediment Diversion
- Major project to help save Louisiana’s eroding coast wins key approval as debate continues
- Army Corps greenlights Louisiana’s $2.2 billion sediment diversion to combat land loss
- CNN Newsroom – James Karst on Restoring Coastal Waterways
- Discarded oyster shells used to build new reefs in coastal Louisiana
- Help in your community: Volunteer opportunities in Acadiana, Baton Rouge and New Orleans
- Volunteers needed to plant 10,000 plugs of native grass on Rutherford Beach
- Op. Ed. Al Duverney- We know from experience that river diversions work
- What should happen to Neptune Pass?
- BBC – People Fixing the World (Albatrosses and oysters fixing the world)
- NPR – Climate change threatens Pointe-au-Chien Indian Tribe’s cultural sites
- Oyster shell recycling update
- Oyster shells are helping to save Native American historic sites in Terrebonne Parish
- CRCL builds 5th oyster reef with recycled shells
- NORLI Announces Leadership Class of 2023
- How Important Is The Mid-Barataria Sediment?
- Louisiana, coastal advocates push the Corps to keep a new cut in the Mississippi River open
- CRCL leads trip for future coastal leaders.
- Louisiana coastal restoration needs more than disasters to fund work
- Coastal Crisis: The Coastal Rise Act
- Wetlands restoration projects with Kimberly Davis Reyher
- Several years after the closing of MR-GO, wetlands are starting to recover
- New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and ResCon Participate in Oyster Shell Recycling Program
- #PutHousingFirst Radio Show: Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana
- Oyster shell recycling with Darrah Bach for Wednesday, May 11
- Discarded oyster shells used to build new reefs, protect coast
- How recycled oyster shells from Louisiana restaurants are used to protect an eroding Indian mound
- Pelicans Recap: Oyster Shell Recycling Program: Restoring Louisiana’s Coast
- Friday is Earth Day: here are six ways to volunteer in south Louisiana
- Louisiana’s ‘hurricane highway’ came with a high price. Another bill is due.
- Potential fuel spill at the 40 Arpent Canal in Chalmette, officials say to avoid area
- Restoring Coastal Louisiana
- Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana names Board of Directors for 2022
- Washington Mardi Gras Festivities help fund coastal restoration in Louisiana
- Christmas tree recycling underway for coastal restoration
- New Orleans City Council candidates to debate water issues
- Volunteers needed for Rutherford Beach restoration this weekend
- World Wetlands Day with Michael Hopkins and Kimberley Davis Reyher
- Oyster Shell Recycling Program adds drop-off location in New Orleans
- Advocates say new report adds urgency to Louisiana’s fight to save coast
- How Important Are Wetlands In Reducing Hurricane Impact?